The Achievements Of An Organisation Are The Results of The Combined Effort of Each Individual.
- Vincent Lombardi
Pleasure In The Job Puts Perfection In The Work.
The Difference B/W A Job & A Career Is The Difference B/W Forty & Sixty Hours A Week.
- Robert Frost
Jobs @ Phimetrics
RNO Level 2 Engineer
The RNO Level 2 team should do the following work, but not limit following work:
- Carry out nominal planning according to project requirement.
- Perform network detailed planning such as site parameter planning, LAC planning, frequency planning and neighbour list planning.
- Perform site identifications and evaluations, and analyze site engineering drawings and schematics.
- Carry out site survey and site selection independently.
- Carry out coverage plot and analysis.
- Perform continues coverage planning based on the different scenario & services.
- Perform network optimization data analysis.
- Provide technical creativity in solving problems.
- Recommend parameters change and perform advance analysis.
- Define drive routes and prepare Mapinfo / Google Maps or equivalent maps.
- Prepare daily performance report and identify worst performing cells.
- Monitor the KPI based on cell site and area wide, and improve the KPI.
- Maintenance the KPI, ensure that it archives the target.
- Review the daily system alarms and assist BSS/MW team to solve the problems.
- Network parameters consistent check on weekly and , monthly basis according to project requirement.
- Prepare network maintenance report based on weekly and monthly according to project requirement.
- Perform the necessary analysis to solve customer problems such as dropped calls and high Handover failures, DT, CQT, traffic congestion analysis.
- Improve the poor data service throughput issues.
- Presentation Skills about the network performance.
Technical Skills Required:
• More than 3 years relevant experience of network planning or network optimization. • Have the good concepts of transmission. • Have the good concepts of BSS parameters. • Good working knowledge of traffic analysis. • Good working knowledge of DT analysis and recommend parameters changes. • Good English communication skill in both written and oral English.
Qualification and Experience:
• More than 3 Yr. relevant Experience for the work. • Range : 3 - 4 years.